16 September 2011

National Sewing Month Challenge Day 16! Stuffed bone

Welcome to Day 16! Today I made my little Buddy a stuffed bone! My husband decided to go to bed at 8 pm tonight pretty much banning me from sewing in my bedroom so this baby is hand sewn. And its obvious! I am awful at hand sewing no matter how hard I try it never seems to get any better. It's a little rough but I think that it will be fine for Buddy, after all he is just going to ignore it until I can sew some eyes on it. He has a thing for chewing the eyes off of stuffed animals and pulling their stuffing out thru the eye sockets. Thankfully though he doesn't eat the eyes I just find them in the middle of the night when I get up to use the bathroom.
The yellow bone against my hideously white leg. 
Happy Crafting and good night!

No comments: