13 September 2011

National Sewing Month Challenge Day Thirteen, Ring Holder

Welcome to Day Thirteen! Everyday I do the dishes by hand, our dishwasher is broken. And every time I take my rings off and put them in a plastic baby food container on the counter above the sink. Today I noticed that its rather unattractive next to my lovely little plants. So in thinking that I could beautify the container I gave up lol.  My mom suggested that I make a jewelry holder today as my project so I thought hey why not make one just for when I am washing dishes. The jewelry holder is made from the same fabric that I made my buttercup bag a couple of months ago. I really like how it reminds me of Stampin' Up! stamp sets!
Here is the side view.
And the top view.
Just large enough for a few rings and maybe a bracelet. Its a very soft material, although I'm not sure what it is I found a small scrap in my hoard. 
Have a good night and happy crafting!

No comments: