29 September 2011

National Sewing Month Challenge Day 29, Key chain

Welcome to day 29! I was really at a loss for what to make tonight. I guess if I started earlier in the day it wouldn't really be a problem but I spent all day baking. This weekend is dedicated to something special so stay tuned!
I have used this same fabric for my laptop clutch and my wallet. Think I might like it?
And the other side because you know I can't just use one fabric!
It has a little bit of fiber filling in it just to give me something to hold on to. And come on fluff is cute!
Have a great night and please check in over the weekend!!

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

Too cute and won't get lost very easily! Am looking forward to see what the weekend brings ... btw the smores gelato was totally awesome - thank you so much! ~chris